2015 Congress in Vienna, Austria
The WCSFP Board of Directors and newly formed 2015 Editorial Committee are delighted to announce that the 2015 Congress will take place in Vienna, Austria, from December 1 to 4, and will be generously hosted by ORF. Join your colleagues in the city of music and dreams.
New Members Welcomed to 2015 Editorial Committee
The World Congress of Science and Factual Producers is a non-profit, member-run organization. In registering for the event, members are entitled to vote in the organization’s elections. During the 2014 Congress, Editorial Committee nominations and elections took place and, at the closing plenary on November 21, 2014, the successful candidates were announced.
Newly elected Editorial Committee members are:
- Paula S. Apsell, NOVA/WGBH (USA)
- Ruth Berry, Terramater (Austria)
- Steve Burns, Roller Coaster Road Productions (USA)
- David Dugan, Windfall Films (UK)
- Joseph Maxwell, SBS (Australia)
- Elizabeth McIntyre, Discovery Networks International (UK)
- Nakedi Ribane, Nakedi and Associates (South Africa)
- Takeshi Shibasaki, NHK (Japan)
The newly elected members will join existing Editorial Committee members Nha-Uyen Chau, Patrick Hörl, Aidan Laverty, Pei Li, Dietmar Lyssy, and Charlie Parsons. We thank outgoing representatives Caroline Behar, Jonathan Hewes, Kazuhiro Kitano, Ken MacDonald, Howard Swartz, and Tony Tackaberry, as well as host country representative Yuanyuan Wang for their tremendous contributions.